UPDATE 12/03/2020: This article has been updated to reflect the new cohort date which is January 25th, 2021.
Hesci omvlkv (hi everyone)! I am happy to finally give an update on our partnership with Coding Dojo. We initially were working earlier this year on our partnership but we had to suspend it due to covid-19. I am excited to announce that Coding Dojo and Natives in Tech are going to resume our partnership and Coding Dojo has offered 5 full-ride scholarships for Native students interested in a career in software development for the January 25th (2021) cohort.
A few notes about the program:
- This is for their full time 14 week program and will require someone to spend 70-90 hours a week training with them
- Everything is taught online so you will need a relatively modern computer with reliable WiFi connection in order to go through the program
- Everyone will be matched to our San Jose campus to even out students on other campuses
- San Jose campus teaches: Web Fundamentals, Python, MERN (Mongo, Express, React, and Node), and Java
- More info about the campus and program
If you are interested in apply to this program then please submit your application using the link below.
If you have any questions or comments then use the link below to ask them in our forum or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org